Not sure how much Aggregate Supply you need?
Bullimores Sand and Gravel is an aggregates supplier covering the Midlands and East Anglia. Established in 1907, we have built a reputation in our area as one of the UK’s most reliable and competitive suppliers of sand and gravel.
We supply a vast range of aggregates primarily used within construction, infrastructure, drainage, landscaping and farming.
Bulk Aggregates Supplier For The Infrastructure and Construction Sector
For the building sector, we supply bulk aggregates for various infrastructure and construction uses, including ready-mixed concrete production, pre-cast concrete, brick and block manufacture and asphalt production.
In addition, we offer an extensive range of specialist sub-base and base aggregates, including SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) aggregates.
Agricultural and Horticultural Aggregates
We also produce specialist sands for the horticulture and agriculture sectors, including industrial sands and agriculture lime.
Aggregate Suppliers Delivering to the Midlands and East Anglia
Our broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire means we can deliver aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8-wheeler lorry)
We offer a full tipping facility for all inert materials (clay, subsoil, hardcore etc); alternatively, we can quote to remove your spoil direct from site. Please note you will need to fill in and return our Waste Characterisation Form before we can accept the material.
Need a Best Price Quote?
Call our team or fill in our quote request form for a fast turnaround quote or a cost comparison.