Not sure how much Ballast Aggregate you need?
We supply a range of ballast including type 1 ballast and type 2 ballast used in an extensive range of construction applications. Primarily, this aggregate is used in heavy-duty work and for practical uses such as making concrete.
In addition, we supply, all in ballast which is ready mixed with sharp sand and 20mm gravel to make concrete and we also have ready mix ballast with cement for use in foundations and footings.
Ballast Aggregate Suppliers Delivering to the Midlands and East Anglia
We have a broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
This means we can quickly deliver ballast aggregate and other aggregate supplies to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8 wheeler lorry)
Need a Quote for your Ballast Aggregate Supply?
Call our team or fill in our quote request form for a fast turnaround quote or a cost comparison.