Not sure how much Gravel you need?
We supply a vast range of Gravels used in many sectors from construction, landscaping and farming and domestic use.
Bulk gravel supplier for the infrastructure and construction sector
For the building sector, we supply bulk gravels for various infrastructure and construction uses, including the supply of gravel and sand used for the manufacture of concrete, mixed with asphalt for road construction and used as a base layer for highways.
In addition, we offer an extensive range of specialist sub-base and base gravels, including SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) aggregates.
Bulk Gravel supplier for domestic use
For the domestic market, we supply a wide range of gravels commonly used for landscaping applications, such as on driveways, walkways, or as a decorative filler over soil. Other practical applications include roof coverings and pebbledash.
Gravel Suppliers delivering to the midlands and east anglia
We have a broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. This means we can quickly deliver gravel and other aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8 wheeler lorry)
Need a quote for your gravel supply?
Call our team or fill in our quote request form for a fast turnaround quote or a cost comparison.