Not sure how much Hardcore Aggregate you need?
We supply a range of hardcore aggregate used as a formation material to fill irregularities in excavations and ensure a firm and level working base can be laid to accommodate load-bearing and heavy surfaces, such as stone or concrete.
Infrastructure and Construction Sector
For the building sector, we supply hardcore aggregate in bulk for various infrastructure and construction uses, including the supply MOT Type 1 hardcore aggregate and recycled hardcore aggregate which is competitively priced and extremely versatile. Our recycled hardcore aggregate is often used for road construction, bulk fills and to create noise barriers.
Domestic & Self Build
For the domestic market, we can supply hardcore aggregate to support all DIY projects. Supplying hardcore base material for sheds, patios, driveways and artificial grass.
We have a broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
This means we can quickly deliver hardcore aggregate and other aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time. In addition, our plant hire company has a full range of quality plant machinery ready to support your project.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8 wheeler lorry)
Need advice oR A Quote for your hardcore Aggregate Supply?
If you are still trying to figure out how much aggregate you need, contact one of our team to discuss your requirements in more detail.