Click to find out how much ‘Limestone Scaplings’ you need
BuLK LIMESTONE SCALPINGS SUPPLIER
We supply a vast range of limestone scalpings used in many sectors, from construction, landscaping, farming and domestic use.
We also produce specialist agriculture lime (crushed limestone) for the horticulture and agriculture sectors used to condition soil by raising pH levels.
Our broad network of quarries and depots spans, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
This means we can quickly deliver your limestone scalpings and other aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
|Limestone Scalpings Variations
20mm - 0mm
Sub Base, Floor Screeds and Fill Material.
Where It Comes From
Our aggregate materials are obtained from our quarries in Stamford and Rutland, and other surrounding areas.
Most quarry material is naturally formed, so shape, size and colour will vary. It all comes down to the screening process to achieve uniform and consistent material properties. Aggregates are as good as their processing. Through mining, crushing, washing and separating, these processes only, when delivered skillfully with the best machine technology and workforce, can produce a quality aggregate. And that success relies on our industry’s hardworking men and women and our great team here at Bullimore Aggregates.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8-wheeler lorry)
Woolfox Limestone Quarry
Greetham, near Oakham, Rutland LE15 7SN
delivery areas and practice
Bullimores Sand & Gravel Ltd. is based in Northamptonshire and has several depots covering the Midlands and East Anglia.
Our broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire means we can deliver aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
For a best price quote or cost comparison, get in touch with the Bullimores team today.