Multi purpose topsoil
Click to find out how much Multi Purpose Toilsoil you need
MULTI PURPOSE TOPSOIL SUPPLIER
Our multi purpose topsoil is a top seller, delivered to many notable commercial and residential landscaping projects and fully compliant with the British Standard for topsoil; BS3882:2015.
It’s a natural fertile topsoil, rich in organic matter and nutrients and contains some small stones important for drainage and aeration. Making it an ideal topsoil for building up levels and improving the quality of your land.
Bullimore’s is a leading supplier of Multi Purpose Topsoil. All our aggregates and building materials are available in bulk quantities and can be collected from your local Bullimore’s Deport, or we can arrange delivery directly to your construction site or residential location for convenience.
• Industry favourite
• British Standard: BS3882:2015
• Screened to 10mm
• Friable and easy to handle
• Availability: Bulk loose supply
For further advice, please contact one of our friendly aggregate specialists on 01536 216487.
Where It Comes From
Our aggregate materials are obtained from our quarries in Stamford and Rutland, and other surrounding areas.
Most quarry material is naturally formed, so shape, size and colour will vary. It all comes down to the screening process to achieve uniform and consistent material properties. Aggregates are as good as their processing. Through mining, crushing, washing and separating, these processes only, when delivered skillfully with the best machine technology and workforce, can produce a quality aggregate. And that success relies on our industry’s hardworking men and women and our great team here at Bullimore Aggregates.
Multi purpose Topsoil is a naturally sourced topsoil screened to 10mm. It is peat-free, rich in organic matter and nutrients and contains some small stones important for drainage and aeration.
The cost of our Multi Purpose topsoil can depend on factors such as location, quantity, and delivery requirements. We are highly competitive, and we always offer a best price quote. Click the link for a quick turn-around online quote.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8-wheeler lorry)
Woolfox Limestone Quarry
Greetham, near Oakham, Rutland LE15 7SN
Bullimores Sand & Gravel Ltd. is based in Northamptonshire and has several depots covering the Midlands and East Anglia.
Our broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire means we can deliver aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
For a best price quote or cost comparison, get in touch with the Bullimores team today.