Not sure how much sand you need?
Sand Aggregate Products
We supply a range of sand aggregate used in many sectors from construction, landscaping and domestic use.
Bulk Sand Supplier for the Infrastructure and Construction Sector
For the building sector, we supply Sand in bulk for various infrastructure and construction uses, including the supply of yellow building sand, a high quality, soft sand that is suitable for bricklaying, pointing and rendering and red building sand which is a locally sourced and generally used as part of a sand and cement mortar which is suitable for brickwork, ducting as well as bedding. This sand is particularly suitable for mixing mortars, renders and bricklaying projects where a smooth finish is required.
Bulk Sand Supplier for Domestic Use
For the domestic market, we can supply sand to support all DIY projects. From the supply of ready-to-use clean, kiln dried sand to supplying quality builder’s sand (also know as sharp sand). This sand is the hero of many projects, mixed in concrete or under patios and block paving.
Sand Suppliers Delivering to the Midlands and East Anglia
We have a broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
This means we can quickly deliver Sand and other aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8 wheeler lorry)
Need a Quote for your Sand Aggregate Supply?
Call our team or fill in our quote request form for a fast turnaround quote or a cost comparison.