Not sure how much Granite Aggregate you need?
We supply a range of Granite aggregate used in many sectors from construction, landscaping and domestic use.
Granite Dust Supply
We also supply granite dust which is can be used as a setting bed for any type of stone pavers. This material creates a very flat surface and is strong enough to support the weight of stone pavers.
Bulk Granite Supplier for the Infrastructure and Construction Sector
For the building sector, we supply bulk Granite aggregate for various infrastructure and construction uses, including the supply of Type1 crushed granite which is an excellent sub-base with good load bearing qualities and typically used in the application of paths, driveways and roads.
Bulk Granite Supplier for Domestic Use
For the domestic market, we supply 10mm and 20mm single-sized granite which is extremely hard wearing and an ideal aggregate for driveways and load bearing traffic.
Granite Suppliers Delivering to the Midlands and East Anglia
We have a broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
This means we can quickly deliver Granite and other aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8 wheeler lorry)