Not sure how much Limestone Aggregate you need?
bulk Limestone supplier OF
bulk Limestone aggregate
We supply a vast range of Limestone used in many sectors from construction, landscaping and farming and domestic use.
Bulk limestone supplier for the infrastructure and construction sector
For the building sector, we supply bulk limestone for various infrastructure and construction uses, including the supply of Type 1 limestone used as a sub-base in the construction of roads, car parks and pathways, and recycled 6F5 limestone used for jobs such as bulk fill, as a sub layer below Type 1, for temporary hard standing, or to make firm soft or wet ground.
In addition, we offer an extensive range of specialist sub-base and base limestone, including SUDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) limestones.
Agricultural and Horticultural Limestone
We also produce specialist agriculture lime (crushed limestone) for the horticulture and agriculture sectors used to condition soil by raising pH levels.
Bulk limestone supplier for domestic use
For the domestic market, we supply a wide range of limestone commonly used for landscaping applications, such as on driveways, walkways, or as a decorative filler over soil. Other practical applications include roof coverings and pebbledash.
Limestone suppliers delivering to the midlands and east anglia
We have a broad network of quarries and depots spanning Northamptonshire, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire.
This means we can quickly deliver Limestone and other aggregates to those areas using our fleet of liveried trucks to distribute our products on time.
- Muck and hardcore (drop off your builder’s rubble at our Bourne depot)
- Collect aggregates (building sand, sharp sand, type1 granite, limestone, gravels and more from our Bourne and Northampton depots)
- Small tools (wacker plates, hydraulic breakers, disc cutters, cement mixers, post hole borers and rotavators)
- Bullimores Plant Hire (We hire a range of micro diggers, mini diggers, 5-8 ton diggers, 13-14 ton excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers)
- Use our Bullimores aggregate calculator to work out volume. https://www.bullimores.net/calculator
- Click on “Get A Quote” on the top right of this page for a quick and easy aggregate quote emailed to you. (minimum order quantity is only 5 tonnes on an 8 wheeler lorry)
Need a quote for your limestone supply?
Call our team or fill in our quote request form for a fast turnaround quote or a cost comparison.